Nav can't stop talking about his recent trip to the Cayman Islands and Miami — why drums on fire are amazing for chicken, cayman mama's for breakfast and a horny dolphin!
Rod is off to Miami for 3 weeks. The imaginary listener is sitting at Rum Point!
Also, Kale chips!
Stuff from the chat:
Nav's Miami recommendations:
- Park Central — decent hotel on Ocean Drive — http://www.theparkcentral.com/
- Big Pink Diner — super sized breakfast! http://www.bigpinkrestaurantmiami.com/ (it was pink, had a brain fart during the podcast and got it confused with another place)
- Havana 1957 — great cuban dinner! http://www.bigpinkrestaurantmiami.com/
- Oh Mexico — nice median food, sit outside! www.ohmexicorestaurant.com/
- Calico Jacks — get your Cayman Mama's for breakfast here https://www.facebook.com/CalicoJacksGrandCayman
- Driving from Hell (some sick Soca clubs here!) to Rum Point (sun rise over a 180º horizon) in Cayman – http://n4v.in/WnAJ
- Stinky the Dolphin — http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/cayman-islands-dolphin-stinky_n_1959351.html
- Dolphin research with horny Dolphins — http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/10/scientist-dolphin-sex-margaret-howe-lovatt_n_5479379.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
- Kale chips recipe — http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-kale-chips/